Monday, February 13, 2012

And The Oscar Goes To...

2012 Oscars will take place at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on Sunday, February 26. The Oscars ceremony is one of the most awaited award shows of the year, with the fashion, the stars and most importantly, the films. The 84th annual Academy Awards holds quite the phenomenal list for the Best Picture Award this year. With a list of nine nominees, it will be an interesting toss up to see what film will win. At Anonibet.com we offer odds for:


Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Adapted Screenplay
Best Animated Feature Film
Best Art Direction
Best Cinematography
Best Director
Best Film Editing
Best Foreign Language
Best Original Score
Best Original Screenplay
Best Picture
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    My name is Reed Holmes and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been in the online gaming business since 2003. You can learn more about me on my website: reedholmes.com.

    I really like what you guys are doing with Anonibet and I was wondering if you need any help growing/managing the site. I have a wide range of skills including affiliate marketing, SEO, content creation, social media, analytics, customer relations, etc.

    You can contact me by email at reedjholmes@gmail.com.

    Look forward to possibly hearing from you.

    Reed

    ReplyDelete